This is the Linux app named node-screen whose latest release can be downloaded as node-screen-r209.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named node-screen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
node-screen is a multi platform digital signage system, designed for retail outlets.
The project consists of a server and a client
The client is based on node-webkit and will work on linux/windows/OSX
The node screen client works on windows, linux, OSX 10.7+ and Android 4+
For the latest windows client
For the latest Android client
For installation instruction please see the Wiki
The node screen client works on windows, linux, OSX 10.7+ and Android 5.1+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nodescreen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.