This is the Linux app named Advanced File Replication Service whose latest release can be downloaded as afrs-watcher-0.3.1.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Advanced File Replication Service with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advanced File Replication Service
AFRS utilizes the Linux inotify kernel tool to monitor your filesystem for file changes, records or displays those changes and if desired, replicates those changes in near real time to other systems running AFRS using rsync. AFRS can also be used as a li
- New features added afrs-watcher script. (New code will be updated shortly)
- AFRS Daemon has received extensive work in the last year. Expect Beta by July 2011
- Porting from PHP to Java has been scrapped due to Oracle's recent snub to the OpenSource Community.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/afrs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.