This is the Linux app named Advanced Java Calendar whose latest release can be downloaded as ajc-0.0.2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Advanced Java Calendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advanced Java Calendar
Application for managing calendars. The main focus is a print function for printing month oder weekly overviews that can be pinned on a wall etc. Many sources of terms will be available, for example Google Calendar (already tested!), iCalendar or other f
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/advjavacalendar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.