This is the Linux app named OpenI: OLAP Data Visualization Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as openi-pentaho-plugin-3.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenI: OLAP Data Visualization Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenI: OLAP Data Visualization Plugin
OpenI plugin for Pentaho CE provides a simple and clean user interface to visualize data in OLAP cubes. It supports both direct Mondrian and xmla based connections like Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), plus provides add-on features like Explore Cube Data, custom SQL for drillthrough data, publishing drillthrough data to external web services etc.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.