This is the Linux app named Advanced Normalization Tools ( ANTs ) whose latest release can be downloaded as ants1pt9code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Advanced Normalization Tools ( ANTs ) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advanced Normalization Tools ( ANTs )
DESCRIPTIONImage registration with variable transformations (elastic, diffeomorphic, diffeomorphisms, unbiased) and similarity metrics (landmarks, cross-correlation, mutual information, etc). Image segmentation with priors & nonparametric, multivariate models.
*** Current ANTs code is hosted at Github ***
The best way to get ANTs is to compile from source. Get latest code and instructions from
Binaries (updated infrequently) available here:
Older code and binaries remain available here on SourceForge (1.9x). If you are new to ANTs you should probably go to Github and get the latest code.
- Image Registration
- EM Segmentation
- N4 Bias correction
- Cortical thickness
- 4D transforms
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/advants/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.