This is the Linux app named AdventureText to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AdventureText.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AdventureText to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AdventureText to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A Text Adventure Role-Playing Game for Singleplayer, playable in one sitting, with turn-based combat and equipment-based progression.
Your party, a group of beginner adventurers, has gotten stranded deep inside a dungeon. With no hope of beating the boss themselves, they turn to you as the only free hand they can spare. Progress as an adventurer and defeat the boss so your party may escape!
- Turn-based combat
- Can be played in one sitting
- Restarts when opened again
- Equipment-based progression
- Subtle lore
- Shop system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adventuretext/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.