This is the Linux app named AdViEmulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AdViEmulatorv1_0Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AdViEmulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AdViEmulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Entex Adventure Vision emulator with debugging capabilities.
Latest version: 1.0 (March 16, 2013)
For now the emulator is hardcoded with Qt, in future this will be changed to make the project more portable.
Q: Emulator can't reach 100% emulation with sound enabled!
A: Fiddle with the Sound buffer size inside "Options..."
- Qt GUI
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adviemulator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.