This is the Linux app named Agar whose latest release can be downloaded as agar-1.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Agar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Agar provides a base GUI framework and a standard set of widgets from which graphical applications can be built which run natively under X11, Windows, MacOS X, SDL and others. It takes advantage of texture and GPU acceleration wherever available. Agar can also attach to an existing framebuffer, SDL or OpenGL context and operate as a self-contained window-manager.
It includes a standard library of general-purpose widgets, and is also designed to be extended externally. New widgets can be implemented as part of an application or library. Complex user interface elements can be realized often in few lines of code. Agar is also extensible at the low-level. The low-level API is documented such that modular drivers can be written which enable Agar applications to work seamlessly under many platforms graphics systems without any change at the application level.
Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, Developers
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Framebuffer, Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Project is a window manager, Project is a graphics toolkit, SDL, Carbon (Mac OS X), Windows Aero
Perl, C++, Ada, C, Objective C
Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM), Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/agar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.