This is the Linux app named AggOO whose latest release can be downloaded as AggOO-0.1.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AggOO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AggOO is a higher level, cross platform 2D graphics API which resembles GDI+, but uses Anti-Grain Geometry as the rendering backend. Existing GDI+ code can be converted to use AggOO in most cases by simply replacing the namespace. Modified BSD license.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aggoo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.