This is the Linux app named ahooks whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ahooks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ahooks contains a large set of essential react hooks, with demos and examples for each one of them. Providing tutorials about using hooks in practice. An all-in-one place to learn for pro coders and newcomers. Used in hundreds of products in Alipay, Taobao, Tmall etc, with high quality and robustness. ahooks is a React Hooks library dedicated to providing commonly used and high quality Hooks. You can look up Hooks in the side menu like useRequest, useHover etc. At the same time, the Hooks API can be consulted in the provided documentation. Hooks are allowed to have no output, which is generally common in life cycle Hooks. In principle, more than two parameters are not allowed. Direct input regardless of whether a single parameter is required.
- Easy to learn and use
- Contains a wealth of advanced Hooks that are refined from the app
- Contains a wealth of basic Hooks
- Written in TypeScript with predictable static types
- Rich collection
- Detailed tutorial
- Ready for production
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ahooks.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.