This is the Linux app named airvf whose latest release can be downloaded as airvf1.87.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named airvf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAIRVF was developed to increase accuracy of low-frequency variant calling. Our zip file contains programs for both Window and Linux. AIRVF demonstrated higher precision and sensitivity by accurately detecting SNVs with low VAF in Ion Torrent data. If you cannot install Torrent Suite in non-Ubuntu Linux servers, the AIRVF and VarScan2 pipeline can be a good alternative. But combination of SNVs from VarScan2 and indels from Torrent Variant Caller-Ion Reporter will demonstrate the best performance. It's fast.
- somatic mutation
- low VAF
- Torrent Variant Caller
- Ion Reporter
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/airvf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.