This is the Linux app named AJaTT whose latest release can be downloaded as AJaTT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AJaTT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AJaTT (Another Java Time Tracker) is a small tool to keep track of the time spent for different tasks. You can configure a task hierarchy and by a small icon switch between these tasks. Different Reports are available as tables or by Excel export.
- Quick and easy task selection
- Generation of formatted MS Excel reports
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ajatt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.