This is the Linux app named Ajax Chat whose latest release can be downloaded as client_chat.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ajax Chat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a less intrusive ajax web chat which uses Ajax, Smack, XMPP. This is the client version Servlet. The backend code should run under Tomcat server. You can use openfire or any other XMPP server as the server, gtalk also.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ajax-chat-smack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.