This is the Linux app named Akkeyrdion whose latest release can be downloaded as akkeyrdion-win-0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Akkeyrdion with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Turn your computer keyboard into a chromatic accordion keyboard. Ah, but it already is..
Supports both right and left hand system, currently:
- C griff (right hand)
- B griff (right hand)
- Stradella (left hand standard bass system)
Computer keyboard layout must be implemented as a text file in the "keyboard" folder.
Currently only italian layout is implemented,
if you want to implement a layout for your keyboard just read the instruction in the "ISO-it" file (
please let me know if it works!).
Current version: 0.6
Release notes -> https://sourceforge.net/p/akkeyrdion/blog/
- both right and left hand systems
- configurable keyboard layout
- cross platform and portable (no setup)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/akkeyrdion/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.