This is the Linux app named AKTive Media whose latest release can be downloaded as aktive-media-1.9-stable-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AKTive Media with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AKtive Media is an ontology based cross-media annotation (Images and Text) system. Our goal is to automate the process of annoation by suggesting knowledge to the user in an interactive way while the user is annotating and hence minimizing user effort.
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Information Technology, Science/Research, Legal Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aktivemedia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.