This is the Linux app named AL-IV whose latest release can be downloaded as IDE_AL4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AL-IV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A programming language AL-IV (ALFOUR) is a
high-level imperative object oriented programming language with minimal introduction level, easy porting to any platform claiming a very high level of safety and stability, with a controllable level of code protection, high efficiency of an executable code,
full independence from a target platform, minimal enter level.
- Application can be easy compiled from AL-IV to other supported languages.
- Adding new supporting language is not too hard. Initially, C# and Delphi are supported.
- Special memory management rules for objects allows to avoid garbage collecting at all, independently on target platform.
- Very simple syntax, minimal amount of rules. Very easy to start programming.
- Testing capabilities are embedded into the language (TEST functions, testing on each compilation, control test cover by a compiler).
- Most of exceptions are not possible in AL-IV still NONE objects are always replace nulls. So, exceptions handling is not necessary.
- A compiler is controlling a number of conditions which makes a class unsafe for some purposes. And you must mark unsafe classes with correspondent markers allowing filtering such classes from using it in important projects.
- ALFOUR is still a power high-level programming language and can be used for a wide set of tasks.
.NET/Mono, X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line, Android
C#, C++, Delphi/Kylix, PL/SQL, Java, Free Pascal
JDBC, ODBC, ADOdb
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/al-iv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.