This is the Linux app named Alcibiade Chess to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as chess-1.1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alcibiade Chess to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Alcibiade Chess to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:From the creator of MKGI Chess Club comes this next generation chess club. Completely re-written from scratch on the latest software frameworks, it features: social networks connection, scalable data storage, stunning graphics and much more to come.
This project has two parts:
- A Java Chess library containing board models, rules and PGN format management
- A complete Chess web application based on the core Java library
- Play games in real-time or when you have time
- Play against chess engines or human player
- Engine diffculty ranging from newbies to grand masters
- Log in using your social networks credentials
- Responsive UI adapted to desktop and mobile browsers
- Re-usable Java Chess library distributed as a Maven artefact
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alcibiadechess/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.