This is the Linux app named Alertmanager whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.26.0_2023-08-23.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alertmanager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Alertmanager handles alerts sent by client applications such as the Prometheus server. It takes care of deduplicating, grouping, and routing them to the correct receiver integrations such as email, PagerDuty, or OpsGenie. It also takes care of silencing and inhibition of alerts. Precompiled binaries for released versions are available in the download section on prometheus.io. Using the latest production release binary is the recommended way of installing Alertmanager. The current Alertmanager API is version 2. This API is fully generated via the OpenAPI project and Go Swagger with the exception of the HTTP handlers themselves. A HTML rendered version can be accessed and clients can be easily generated via any OpenAPI generator for all major languages.
- There are various ways of installing Alertmanager
- Docker images are available on Quay.io or Docker Hub
- API v2 is still under heavy development and thereby subject to change
- amtool is a cli tool for interacting with the Alertmanager API, it is bundled with all releases of Alertmanager
- View all currently firing alerts with extended output
- In addition to viewing alerts, you can use the rich query syntax provided by Alertmanager
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alertmanager.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.