This is the Linux app named Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting whose latest release can be downloaded as AAAR_v4.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting
With Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting (A.A.A.R.) is provided a solution to extract, store and query audit data together with the document/folder informations at a very detailed level, with the goal to be useful to the end-user in a very easy way. To reach that goal, to make the data more friendly for the end-user, the data are published in reports in well-known formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, csv, etc.) and stored directly in Alfresco as static documents organized in folders, versioned, authorized and published.
On the top of the A.A.A.R. solution, the A.A.A.R. Analytics is a set of powerful tools to analyze data in an interactive and customizable way with a user console composed by dashboards, reports and free analysis.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Management
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aaar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.