This is the Linux app named alignlib to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as alignlib-0.4.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named alignlib to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
alignlib to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:alignlib is a C++ library for computing and manipulating sequence alignments of protein sequences. Most of the functions and classes are exported to python thus permitting easy scripting of complex tasks.
Alignlib has moved to github (https://github.com/AndreasHeger/alignlib)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alignlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.