This is the Linux app named Alignment Solver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as alignment_2017.12.31-win64_beta2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alignment Solver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Alignment Solver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAlignment solver is a utility to solve alignment of road or Tunnel. It can handle horizontal and vertical offset alignment , offset in transitions. Import form LANDxml and other formats , exports to Landxml, GSI , Trimble ascii , Inroads ascii etc.
The project is under Heavy development. Please report any issues to the ticket system.
Tested Operating Systems
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 32 and 64 bit
Ubuntu 16.04 / 17.10 32 and 64 bit
Deepin 15 64 bit
Linux Mint 18.2 64 bit
- Support DXF files
- Landxml import export
- Setout calculations
- Measure Calculations
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alignment-solver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.