This is the Linux app named Allegro.pas to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as allegro.pas-5.2.b.1-1-src-pas.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Allegro.pas to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Allegro.pas to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Allegro.pas is a wrapper to use the Allegro Game Library with Pascal compilers (Delphi, Free Pascal, etc). Allegro is a cross-platform library intended for use in computer games and other types of multimedia programming.
* Graphics: 2D and 3D, OpenGL and D3D.
* Controls: Keyboard, mouse, joystick, gamepad...
* Sound and music.
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/allegro-pas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.