This is the Linux app named AllInOneRuby whose latest release can be downloaded as allinoneruby-0.2.11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AllInOneRuby with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AllInOneRuby creates an Windows or Linux executable that
includes both the Ruby interpreter and the runtime libraries.
Why? Because it's sometimes not easy, or allowed to do a
complete Ruby installation. That's where AllInOneRuby comes in.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/allinoneruby/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.