This is the Linux app named AlphaCentauri whose latest release can be downloaded as AlphaCentauri_1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AlphaCentauri with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AlphaCentauri is a completely free office application, with various utilities resembling those distributed commercially on Windows.
Functionalities are still quite limited compared to the commercial products, but more features will be added soon.
Please note that update v1.1.0 has full featured programs, however you will see a watermark with "trial version" details.
This is due to some features were used through Nevron's very useful and awesome libraries.
Unfortunately, these libraries and dev tools are also very expensive. This should not interfere with working comfortably and saving clean docs.
This is just a release version until I get my head around building those trialed features from scratch.
If watermarks turn out annoying, one can always download the v.1.0.3 with basic features and UI.
- Text Formatting
- Conditional Formatting
- Validation Option available
- Sheet and Workbook protection functionality
- Print Document
- Save document in different formats (.xlsx, .xls, .csv and .xlsm)
- Supports more than 400 popular formulas
- PDF Viewer
- Word Processor
- Calendar with Appointments
- Painting and Drawing Tools
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alphacentauri/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.