This is the Linux app named AlphaClicker whose latest release can be downloaded as AlphaClicker.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AlphaClicker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Alpha Clicker is an auto clicker for Windows with a modern user interface. It is open-source, unlike many other auto clickers. Ever got tired of the old design of your auto clicker? This is for you. Just search "Auto clicker" and you will get a bunch of ancient auto clickers (which work but look ancient). It basically works just like any other auto clicker.
- Change Click Interval
- Click At A Random Interval
- Change Mouse Button
- Change Click Type (Single / Double)
- Repeat Forever or Repeat Specified times
- Click At Current Mouse Location or At Given Coordinates
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alphaclicker.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.