This is the Linux app named AlphaFtp whose latest release can be downloaded as Alphatftp-windowsv1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AlphaFtp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AlphaFtp is a free, easy-to-use FTP Client program that will allow you to quickly transfer files to and from any FTP web site.
AlphaFtp can also be used for web site creation and routine maintenance. Standard FTP commands are incorporated in a simple, streamlined graphical user interface.
The software allows you to distinguish two directories as base directories. As keeping the directory architecture on your hard drive and on the web is common, the program allows you to navigate both simultaneously
Color CodingThe file listings are color coded according to their existance on both the server and the hard drive and which is newer
AlphaFtp uses an update button to transfer files.
It follows your mouse as you select files and directories to be transferred
The software allows you to start your transfers once you've selected all the files to be transferred, so that you can work on different work as the program is transferring. The program also starts transferring after t
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alphaftp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.