This is the Linux app named AlPong to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AlPong_0_7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AlPong to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AlPong to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAlPong is a simple Pong clone with basic features. Just to learn some basic stuff with the Allegro 5 library.
- 3 Player Modi: 1P, 1P vs AI, 1P vs 2P
- different severity
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alpong/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.