This is the Linux app named alracTTG whose latest release can be downloaded as alracttg-0.97.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named alracTTG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AlracTTG creates schedules for tennis tournaments, based on number of players, strength of players, available tennis courts etc. It is ensured that the games are fair with regard to gender and strength and that players meet each other at most once, if possible.
Written in Jacascript, it runs in a web browser. No information is sent to the Internet. It is even possible to run alracTTG without access to the Internet.
- Creates schedules for tennis tournaments
- Runs in a web browser
- Built-in editor
- Output to printer
- Output to spreadsheet
- Import from spreadsheet possible
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alracttg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.