This is the Linux app named Alternate File Move 2.270 whose latest release can be downloaded as FileMove.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alternate File Move 2.270 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Alternate File Move 2.270
A simple program for synchronization (or mirroring) of the content of two folders. To achive this, the amount of necessary file operations is reduced to a minimum. The program offers several options/settings to do this processing like
- File comparison by size
- File comparison by date (different, older, newer)
- File comparison by content
- Adding missing files to target folder
- Removing files that are not contained in source folder
- Include empty folders into synchronization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alternatefilemove/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.