This is the Linux app named Amaze UI whose latest release can be downloaded as AmazeUIv2.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Amaze UI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
China's first open source HTML5 multi-screen front-end framework. We look forward to your participation and work together to create a simple and easy-to-use front-end framework! Based on the concept of Mobile first, Amaze UI gradually expands from small screens to large screens, and finally realizes all screen adaptations, adapting to the trend of mobile internet. Amaze UI contains nearly 20 CSS components, 10 JS components, and 17 web components containing nearly 60 themes. It can quickly build multi-screen pages with excellent interfaces and excellent experience, and greatly improve development efficiency. Compared with foreign frameworks, Amaze UI pays attention to Chinese typesetting and adjusts fonts according to user agents to achieve better Chinese typesetting effects; it takes into account the compatibility of domestic mainstream browsers and the built-in browsers of the App.
- Amaze UI is oriented to HTML5 development and uses CSS3 for animation interaction
- CSS3 is smooth and efficient, and is more suitable for mobile devices
- Amaze UI is released under the MIT license , and users are free to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense and sell Amaze UI and its copies
- Amaze UI contains nearly 20 CSS components, more than 20 JS components, and multiple web components with different themes
- Compared with foreign frameworks, Amaze UI pays attention to Chinese typesetting and adjusts fonts according to user agents to achieve better Chinese typesetting effects
- Users can carry out secondary development on the basis of Amaze UI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amaze-ui.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.