This is the Linux app named Amber Archer Java Class Library whose latest release can be downloaded as san_jacinto-1.9.5-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Amber Archer Java Class Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Amber Archer Java Class Library
A complete, production-usable Java class library tuned for internal corporate development (GPL). The Amber Archer class library represents over 100,000 lines of code and 700 Java classes, covering topics like UI building, pooling, caching, XML processing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amberarcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.