This is the Linux app named Ambisonix whose latest release can be downloaded as Ambisonix-1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ambisonix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ambisonix is an object-oriented positional audio library that gives you the ability to create realistic surround sound applications without having to conform to a particular speaker layout. The easy-to-use C++ API allows you to specify any number of sources / speakers and their positions in order to pin-point the best possible audio image for any sound system.
Ambisonix makes use of 3rd order Ambisonics technology with distance encoding and Doppler effect to deliver a true 3D audio experience.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ambisonix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.