This is the Linux app named amc player whose latest release can be downloaded as amcplayer_1.03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named amc player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AMC player is a web based html5 audio player.
There are tons of html5 players around. The focus of this one is the handling of audio media in stereo and 5.1 surround of a song and switch between them. But it works with stereo only audios too :-)
- switching between stereo and surround media
- API access to many functions
- Skins :-)
- multi language support (English + German so far)
- no images - it uses a webfont for all icons
- download includes minified files for js and css too and several examples
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amcplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.