This is the Linux app named AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.11 whose latest release can be downloaded as atikmdag-patcher-1.4.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.11 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.11
AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher modifies the AMD/ATI video driver to allow higher resolutions and refresh rates by removing the 165 MHz pixel clock limit for single-link DVI and HDMI, the 330 MHz limit for dual-link DVI, and the 400 MHz limit for VGA.
1.4.10: Updated for 21.4.1.
1.4.9: Fixed HDMI-DVI limit for 20.11.2 and HBlank limit for 20.5.1.
1.4.8: Updated for 20.5.1.
1.4.7: Find new SL-DVI/HDMI limit.
1.4.6: Find new HDMI-DVI limit.
1.4.5: Updated for 17.4.1. Find new DP-DVI/HDMI limit.
1.4.4: Find BIOS signature check.
1.4.3: Fixed HBlank limit for 16.12.1.
1.4.2: Find 56 horizontal blanking (HBlank) limit.
TAGS: pixel clock, cru monitor, unlock, error 43, fix 43, driver file too large, amd bios, atikmdag patcher, bios signature check, amd mining, bios rx, signature verification, bios mod, bypass amd, bios editing, amd patch, rx bios, ati patch
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amd-ati-pixel-clock-patcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.