This is the Linux app named Amidst whose latest release can be downloaded as amidst-v4-7.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Amidst with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Amidst or Advanced Minecraft Interface and Data/Structure Tracking is a tool to display an overview of a Minecraft world, without actually creating it. It can render an overview of a world from a given seed and Minecraft version, save an image of the map, display biome information and numerous other structures, and more.
- render an overview of a world from a given seed and Minecraft version
- save an image of the map
- use a save game
- display biome information
- display slime chunks
- display end islands
- display the numerous other structures such as world spawn, strongholds, temples and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amidst.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.