This is the Linux app named Andorra 2D to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ad2d_451_ALL.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Andorra 2D to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Andorra 2D to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Andorra 2D is the new generation 2D Engine for Delphi and Lazarus. Andorra 2D is capable to use DirectX or OpenGL through graphic plugins. Andorra 2D is built in a very modular way and is yet easy to use.
DirectX, OpenGL, Plugins, Project is a 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/andorra/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.