This is the Linux app named Dioscuri - modular emulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Dioscuri-0.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dioscuri - modular emulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dioscuri - modular emulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Dioscuri is an x86 computer hardware emulator written in Java. It is designed by the digital preservation community to make sure that documents and programs from the past can still be accessed in the future. Dioscuri is durable and component-based.
- x86 hardware emulation (Windows 3.0 capable)
- Remote emulation with VNC
- Virtual HDD and floppy support
- Platform independent (using Java and JVM)
- XML configurator
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Government, Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research
Java AWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dioscuri/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.