This is the Linux app named Angosso whose latest release can be downloaded as httpd-2.2.22-Angosso.net-x86-openssl-0.9.8t.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Angosso with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Develop: domain secure, and performing secure Domain Name System (DNS) dynamic updates. Domain Name System Security Extensions
Servlet API Package
The javax.servlet.http package contains a number of classes and interfaces that describe and define the contracts between a servlet class running under the HTTP protocol and the runtime environment provided for an instance of such a class by a conforming servlet container.
- host = db.angosso.net
- public static final java.lang.String CLIENT_CERT_AUTH
- javax.servlet.http Interface HttpSessionActivationListener All Superinterfaces: java.util.EventListener
Customer Service, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Architects
.NET/Mono, OpenGL, Java SWT, Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a templating system, Eclipse, Magic User Interface (MUI), XUL
Project is a network-based DBMS (database system), Python Database API, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, PHP Pear::MDB2, ADO.NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/angosso/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.