This is the Linux app named Shelk-test whose latest release can be downloaded as shelk-test-1.6.2-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shelk-test with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Source program for creating tests, which will be a compile of test and testing. It can be used by anyone who want to quickly create test and make testing.
- Working with multiple depositories;
- Creation of a test;
- Testing knowledge of the network;(*)
- Rich editing the test;
- Password protection regime editing;
- The use of points;
- Use of a time;
- Export to file: XWT, HTML, PDF, PostScript, RTF, TXT;
- Import from file: XWT, TXT;
- Backup depository;
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shelk-test/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.