This is the Linux app named Animated Particles whose latest release can be downloaded as animp-1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Animated Particles with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Animp is an OpenGL program to display movies of particles in motion where the movies are produced by adding calls to animp library routines to simulation code written in either C++ or Fortran. Animp can also display molecules read from PDB files.
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/animp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.