This is the Linux app named announce whose latest release can be downloaded as announce.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named announce with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project is inactive.
1) a web interface to the Festival speech engine.
2) a web-enabled system that can be configured to monitor practically anything of interest to you, and to announce
or telephone important changes in those things to you.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/announce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.