This is the Linux app named Anomaly Wiki whose latest release can be downloaded as AnomalyWiki_0_6_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anomaly Wiki with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Anomaly Wiki is a file-based content management system (CMS) written in Php. The main goals are fast browsing, easy customization and few requirements (no database or other dependencies). All you need is a web server running PHP 4.3.0 or later.
- Administration UI: All settings can be changed in an easy web interface.
- User comments, votes and categories.
- Full change history with diff engine and recent changes.
- Statistics: Visitor graphs, top domains, top referers and online users.
- Flexible authorization scheme.
- Full support for multi-byte characters, eg Japanese, Chinese & Thai character sets.
- File based database: sillyDb (Anomaly Wiki feature) or SQLite.
- Generated code is validated strict XHtml 1.0.
- File uploads & File browser: Include files/images in your articles.
- Menu editor: Customize all menues in an easy interface.
- Easy to design new skins.
- Optional video playback with 3rd party flash player.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Proprietary file format, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anomalywiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.