This is the Linux app named Anonymous Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as AnonymousBrowser1.2.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anonymous Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Anonymous Browser 2.0 Update (full release)!!!
 Added New feature : "Built-in Anonymous Internet Download Manager".
 Added New feature : "Built-in Notepad for quick work"
 Added New feature : "Quick Dorks"
 Added New feature : "Now Able to see web certificates & cookies"
 Added New feature : "Web Print to print webpage in pdf format"
 Added New feature : " Now able to see website URL on search Bar"
-  Safe Browsing.
-  Built-in Google Dorks.
-  Built-in Anonymous Internet Download Manager.
-  Built-in Notepad for quick work.
-  Quick Dorks.
-  Able to get information web certificates & cookies
-  Web Print to print webpage in PDF format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anonymous-browser-1-0/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.