This is the Linux app named Anonymous Compliance Reporting whose latest release can be downloaded as compliance.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anonymous Compliance Reporting with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Anonymous Compliance Reporting
Anonymous Compliance Reporting aims to be a solution for small organizations that desire to adhere to the corporate practice of providing a means for employees to report issues anonymously.
This project originated to provide a mechanism for my employers staff to report instances of compliance violation in the workplace, e.g. improper handling of PHI (Patient Health Information), HIPAA violations, and the like.
I took on the task of updating it recently, to a more robust "Web 2.0" application, adding JQuery, Ajax, and updated graphics.
It runs on both LAMP and WAMP servers.
Documentation is on this wiki https://sourceforge.net/p/anonrep/wiki/Home/ and in the README file in the download package.
The sample website is completely open to play with, the credentials are admin / password. Have fun!
Healthcare Industry, Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anonrep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.