This is the Linux app named Ant Design to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.3.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ant Design to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ant Design to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAnt Design is an enterprise-class UI design language and React UI library that provides high quality React components out of the box. It’s considered one of the best React UI libraries for enterprises, with a whole package of design resources and development tools.
- Enterprise-class UI designed for web applications
- A set of high-quality React components out of the box
- Written in TypeScript with predictable static types
- Whole package of design resources and development tools
- Internationalization support for dozens of languages
- Powerful theme customization in every detail
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-design.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.