This is the Linux app named Ant4Eclipse whose latest release can be downloaded as org.ant4eclipse_1.0.0.M4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ant4Eclipse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The aim of ant4eclipse is to avoid redundancy between Eclipse and Ant configurations. Its tasks can read Eclipse' configuration files, such as .classpath or .psf. Changes of Eclipse configurations are immediately visible to buildfiles without changes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ant4eclipse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.