This is the Linux app named antimicro whose latest release can be downloaded as antimicro-2.23-win32.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named antimicro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. It's useful for using a gamepad on PC games that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. This program can also be used to control any desktop application with a gamepad. On Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
This program currently works with various Linux distributions, Windows (Vista and later), and FreeBSD, but with limited support for FreeBSD and Windows XP.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/antimicro.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.