This is the Linux app named AnyParser whose latest release can be downloaded as anyparser.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AnyParser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Grammar based parsing in Java 8 to a tree structure.
Create with no overhead a grammar in java and parse it into a tree structure. Will probably work right away with your grammar.
- Ambiguous grammars
- Use java IDE for autocompletion, and correctness
- No overhead, immediately parses
- No special order or indicators
- Negative: fixed AST, no hooks for evaluation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anyparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.