This is the Linux app named Anywhere Board Games to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as abg_v0.150215.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anywhere Board Games to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Anywhere Board Games to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Anywhere Board Games (ABG) allows users to play board and card games on the web in real time on multiple machines (PC, Linux, iPhone, iPad, and Android). ABG runs as a stand-alone PHP app.
Unlike other gaming environments, we had a peculiar vision: projecting the main board on our table and using laptops or tablets to control our hands (with other friends joining in remotely).
ABG runs on PHP 5 and Apache (which is provided with the Windows installer). It supports flipping, stacking, rotating, rolling, and shuffling of pieces, so most board and card games are playable.
- Import your own scanned game pieces and cards (must be accessible by a URL)
- Uses a PHP5 server for multiple clients
- Uses HTML5 for interface which works on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and IE10
- Uses touch events for iPhone, iPad, and Android (NOTE: For stand-alone PHP, not Google Hangouts)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boardgamearena/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.