This is the Linux app named Apache Airflow whose latest release can be downloaded as ApacheAirflowHelmChart1.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Airflow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache Airflow is a community-created platform for programmatically authoring, scheduling, and monitoring workflows. It’s much easier to do all these things when workloads are defined as code. They become more versionable, testable, maintainable and collaborative.
With Airflow you can author workflows as directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) of tasks. This means that your tasks are executed on an array of workers while following the specified dependencies. And with rich command line utilities in place, performing complex surgeries on DAGs is simple and straightforward.
Apache Airflow has a rich and useful UI that easily visualizes pipelines running in production, monitors progress, and troubleshoots issues when necessary.
- Pure Python
- Rich, useful UI
- Many integrations that make it easy to use with your current infrastructure
- Easy to use
- Open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-airflow.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.